We feel it timely to remind everyone that Studio 53 Mackay is a multi user facility and that the safety of everyone is in the hands of each and every individual that walks through our doors. We are keeping a close watch on the current situation with Covid-19 and want to let you know that providing a safe studio environment is our top priority.
Each hirer will have their own response to the situation and as a building Studio 53 Mackay we will be here to support those choices.
Please remember – each individual is at the front line in defending themselves and the community from the spread of the virus.
With that in mind we have put together these guidelines to ensure we can keep all hirers and users healthy.
Please wash or sanitise your hands before and after touching the barre
• As users of the facility, help us keep everyone safe by going to the restroom upon entering the building and washing your hands.
• If you have hand sanitiser – please use it! There are shortages of many of these products at the moment and we are doing our best to get some for the building.
• We will be installing hand sanitiser in the foyer as soon as it becomes available and we have added extra cleaning of barres and bathrooms.
• We encourage each teacher to have their own spray disinfectant to use before and after each class on the barres.
Avoid body contact
• Please talk to your children, students and clients about reducing physical contact with others for the time being.
Stay at home if you are feeling unwell
• If you or your child is feeling unwell, please, stay at home until you know that you are better.
Please remember that fresh air and sunshine are a really great start to healthy bodies and minds.
Keep up the fresh fruit and veges and drink plenty of water.
Smile, have patience and respect and be supportive of each other.
This will be a testing time, but we will come through it together.